Subject: Ref: 2009 Gristmill Investment Project.

From: Grist mill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:09:43 +0200 (IST)

Ref: 2009 Investment Project In Your Country.

Dear Sir,

We of the Gristmill Inv.Company are brokering an Investment deal in your
country on behalf of a client. This deal will involve the eventual investment of
USD25M.. (Twenty Five Million Dollars) in your country.

We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you
as representative and manager of invested funds in your country within the time
frame of the investment/partnership scheme.

Since we can not determine if this email is still functional and also your
willingness, we have kept this proposal brief.

If you are Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give us
your full contact details plus company profile, and in response we will send you
an elaborate proposal and details of this offer.

Your expedient response will be appreciated.
Email us:[email-masked]
         [email-masked]

Thank you. Mark Gillfrank.
Public Relation Officer.
Gristmill Investment co.