Subject: ----Update Your Email Details---

From: "Webmail HelpDesk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:18:59 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Webmail User,

This message is from Webmail HelpDesk to all our account owners.

We are currently upgrading our Webmail Account database. All unused
WebMail account will be deleted to create more space for new user
accounts. For you account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to
update your account by providing you webmail particulars listed below:

Confirm Your Webmail Account Details.

Email Address:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:
Login http://(Optional)

You will be sent a new alphanumerical confirmation password which will be
valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Webmail HelpDesk.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within
seven days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended permanently.