Subject: [T2TRG] Application interface descriptions

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:18:14 +0200

On the topic of "REST as we use it", I've tried to come up with the
elements that make up the interface of a RESTful, hypertext-driven
application. The result is a template that application designers can
use to describe their interface so other people can develop
interoperable clients and servers, or reuse the elements in their own
applications.

It's just a first stab, so any comments and improvements are more then welcome.

What do you think?

- Klaus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 April 2015 at 18:09
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-core-apps-00.txt
To: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hartke-core-apps-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Klaus Hartke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hartke-core-apps
Revision:       00
Title:          CoRE Application Descriptions
Document date:  2015-04-16
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-apps-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-apps/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-00

Abstract:
   This document defines a template for describing the interface of
   RESTful, hypertext-driven applications in Constrained RESTful
   Environments (CoRE).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat