Subject: Re: [T2TRG] Application interface descriptions

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:28:42 +0200

I've submitted a new revision of the "CoRE Application Descriptions"
draft in which I fleshed out the idea of "form relation types" as
indicators for the semantics of forms.

What do you think? Shall we proceed with this concept?

- Klaus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 August 2015 at 18:56
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-core-apps-02.txt
To: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hartke-core-apps-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Klaus Hartke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hartke-core-apps
Revision:       02
Title:          CoRE Application Descriptions
Document date:  2015-08-18
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-apps-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-apps/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-apps-02

Abstract:
   The interfaces of RESTful, hypertext-driven applications consist of
   reusable, self-descriptive components such as Internet media types
   and link relation types.  This document defines a template that
   application designers can use to describe their application's
   interface in a structured way so that other parties can develop
   interoperable clients and servers or reuse the components in their
   own applications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Kovatsch Matthias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:38:01 +0000

I thinks it is a really good direction to explore. My main concern is how the notion of "context" will work, but I guess this is way we want to implement the lighting use case :)

Ciao
Matthias

> -----Original Message-----
> From: T2TRG [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Klaus Hartke
> Sent: Dienstag, 18. August 2015 19:29
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [T2TRG] Application interface descriptions
> 
> draft in which I fleshed out the idea of "form relation types" as indicators for
> the semantics of forms.
> 
> A new version of I-D, draft-hartke-core-apps-02.txt has been successfully
> submitted by Klaus Hartke and posted to the IETF repository.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> T2TRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://mail.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg