Subject: [T2TRG] T2TRG meeting in IETF94/Yokohama

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:30:20 +0200

Dear all,

I've seen that the T2TRG is supposed to meet in Yokohama.
Have any agenda or call for presentations been announced?

Please also note that the mailing address ([email-masked]) at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/t2trg/charter/
is not working and different from the one ([email-masked]) listed 
on the mailing subscription page https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg

-- 

Bien cordialement, Best regards,

*Laurent Ciavaglia*

Secure Cloud Networking

Bell Labs | Alcatel Lucent

phone: +33 160 402 636

email: 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]

linkedin: laurentciavaglia <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/laurentciavaglia/>

address: Route de Villejust | 91620 Nozay | France

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 18:20:09 +0200

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for asking, and for noticing that we have a mail problem.

I did notice that the mail alias (apparently together with all other
IRTF mail aliases except gaia) went AWOL when I tried to send an update
on Saturday.  Still waiting for the secretariat to wake up and find out
what happened.  Thanks for finding the alternate address, I wasn't aware
of that.

If a call for presentations helps, here is a call for presentations:

If you have interesting results, work in progress, or a demo that falls
in the area of subjects that T2TRG is interested in, please tell us
(here on this list or by personal mail to me).  We are still quite open
in scheduling; one reason for that is that this is a joint meeting with
W3C IG WoT who is having their f2f meeting in Sapporo directly ahead of
ours, and we will need to have some flexibility to cope with the results
from Sapporo.  I'm expecting to see some interesting demos around the
"beyond REST" and security flow themes, and some continuation of the
interesting ideas brought up in Prague.

Grüße, Carsten

Laurent Ciavaglia wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> T2TRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://mail.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg

---

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:10:53 +0200

Dear Carsten, all,

Thanks for the clarifications.

We would like to give a short presentation (~15-20min.) on our work 
"Software-Defined LANs for Interconnected Smart Environments" which 
tackles the issues of connected Objects in a dual LAN/WAN context.

Additionally, for interested ones, we could showcase a video of our demo 
/ discuss on the experimental parts at the end of the session.

For logistics reasons (arriving on Sunday noon at Haneda airport), we 
would prefer to present on Wednesday.
If we arrive early enough, we will show up on Sunday afternoon to 
"initiate contacts" ;)

Thanks, best regards, Laurent and Pierre.

-- 

*Laurent Ciavaglia*

Secure Cloud Networking

phone: +33 160 402 636

email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>