Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: Carsten Bormann is inviting you to join his hangout

From: Jaime Jimenez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 09:07:34 +0900

Link for Sunday's Hangout session.

Jaime J.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Google+ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 8:59 AM
Subject: Carsten Bormann is inviting you to join his hangout
To: [email-masked]

All your conversations, with anyone, anywhere at anytime.
Incoming video call from:
<https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/emlink?emr=08946321653358996567&emid=CMCa5qD17cgCFSgIQAodbXwDNA&path=%2F107033719330336378128&dt=1446335942869&uob=13>
Carsten Bormann
Join Hangout
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/krn6oaomnr4viig76kben5t4b4a?hs=87&hio=105274822541244192089>
Missed the call? Get the apps and never miss a call again!
Download Hangouts <https://hangouts.google.com>
Or open Hangouts in Gmail <http://mail.google.com> or Google+
<https://hangouts.google.com?hl=en> to see any additional messages you may
have missed.
This notification was sent to [email-masked]. Unsubscribe
<https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/emlink?emr=08946321653358996567&emid=CMCa5qD17cgCFSgIQAodbXwDNA&path=%2F_%2Fnonplus%2Femailsettings%3Fest%3DADH5u8XHeol0sI8K9Xk5WTlXNHAM6lk3a47lZ4y-kRYGThyOPbpRrCqn-tDLdKCR6wl56eo5GOhcOz5lu8AMrtlbwgKHlwZ4mOGzzyrCP0xIeqKeJOKZK4JcoIC1VUO7VpT36FukZjPD&dt=1446335942869&uob=13>
from these emails.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA