Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: Fwd: Dinner plan - Yokohama China Town - 31 Oct. 2015

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 22:55:10 +0900

(Forwarding)

From: *Kazuyuki Ashimura* <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 6:49 PM
Subject: Dinner plan - Yokohama China Town - 31 Oct. 2015
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Hi all,

Our plan for the dinner tonight is something like this:

Restaurant name: Shimon Syuro
Address: 145 Yamashita-Cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-city, Kanagawa, Japan
Tel: 045.662.7675

See you at 7:10pm at the lobby of InterContinental Hotel :)

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

-- 
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI, Voice and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504