Subject: [T2TRG] Link to presentation on Networked Smart Spaces + expression of interest

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 08:39:10 +0100

Dear T2T RG participants,

We didn't have time to present our slides this morning. Carsten kindly 
uploaded them at: 
github.com/t2trg/2015-ietf94/blob/master/slides/90-20151104-T2TRG-FutureSpaces.pdf

Quick summary of our work:
     The project investigates "networked smart spaces", basically 
interconnected (LAN/WAN) environments (SOHO,     cities...) containing 
connected devices/objects. We try to provide "controlled sharing", as 
simple as in a     LAN, yet with isolation, multi-users/tenancy and 
automation (more details in the slides, or ask us).

Areas we are interested in (so far, based on Prague's summary slides):
     -Management and Operation of Things.
     -Deployment considerations; scaling considerations.
     -Operating Things that have multiple masters/stakeholders.

Thanks,

-- 

Bien cordialement, Best regards,

*Laurent Ciavaglia*

Secure Cloud Networking

Bell Labs | Alcatel Lucent

phone: +33 160 402 636

email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

linkedin: laurentciavaglia <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/laurentciavaglia/>

address: Route de Villejust | 91620 Nozay | France