Subject: Re: [T2TRG] Upcoming meetings 2016Q1 and beyond

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 15:05:06 +0100

The joint meeting with W3C WoT IG turned out to be rather useful;
detailed minutes are at

https://github.com/t2trg/2016-01-w3c-wot/blob/master/minutes.md

(from which the minutes at the IRTF proceedings site still need to be
compiled).

Next step:

Carsten Bormann wrote:
> * pre-IOTSI T2TRG meeting, San Jose, CA, US, Mar 15/16
> 
> Colocated with the IoT Semantic Interoperability Workshop:
> https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/iotsi/
> (Paper deadline: Feb 22 -- don't forget to submit interesting work), we
> will have a T2TRG meeting.  Logistics are still being worked out, but
> the idea is to meet in the same building the two days (Tue, Wed) before
> the IoTSI workshop.  

The rooms for this are now confirmed, so we are going for a two-day meeting.

As I wrote before, the program for this will have semantic
interoperability as a natural focus (as well as a natural progression of
much of the W3C collaboration so far); note that security also is/has
semantics.
We also are looking for some introductory talks in particular from North
American players.
We probably also want to spend some time progressing the plugREST and
benchmark scenario ideas.

If you have anything else that would be good to present and/or discuss
in San Jose, please let the RG chairs (Ari and me) know.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 15:12:22 +0100

Carsten, Ari
This is an excellent summary of the F2F meeting. I'd not be able to 
physically join the IAB meeting. If you plan to have remote 
participation, I'd like to give a presentation on our semantics work in 
the T2TRG group.

Thanks
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta

On 05/02/2016 15:05, Carsten Bormann wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> T2TRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg
>

---

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 00:50:22 +0900

Carsten,

FYI. OIC all member meeting is March 15~18 @ San Jose so I would like to
ask you to have a joint session in Open Source WG for 1/2 day if possible.

Daniel,

Soohong Daniel Park, Ph.D.
Samsung Software R&D Center

---

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 12:42:42 +0000

Hi Soumya,

We are planning to make it possible to also remotely participate the T2TRG meeting, at least for the plenary day (breakout session discussions could be a bit trickier to attend remotely).

Cheers,
Ari

> On 05 Feb 2016, at 16:12, Soumya Kanti Datta <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Carsten, Ari
> This is an excellent summary of the F2F meeting. I'd not be able to physically join the IAB meeting. If you plan to have remote participation, I'd like to give a presentation on our semantics work in the T2TRG group.
> 
> Thanks
> Soumya
>

---

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 18:39:40 +0530

Thanks Ari. Plenary day should be fine, I'll send you the title and 
abstract soon.
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta