Subject: [T2TRG] IoT research awards

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:08:31 -0800

Howdy,

Google just announced a pilot for IoT-focused research awards:

http://googleresearch.blogspot.com/2016/02/announcing-google-internet-of-things.html

The turnaround on this is unfortunately tight (29th of this month), but if
you happen to be playing with any of the listed tech, you may find it
interesting.

regards,

Ted

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:12:02 -0500

> you happen to be playing with any of the listed tech, you may find it

It's "in-kind" donations only, btw.

i.e. it's a "dear graduate student, here is some of our hardware, could you
     debug our stuff for free?", kind of event.  Could be fun for some people.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-