Subject: [T2TRG] March 2016 T2TRG meeting in San Jose

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 10:41:06 +0100

The March 2016 T2TRG meeting will take place immediately before the
IAB Workshop on IoT Semantic Interoperability in San Jose.

A wiki for preparing this meeting is now available at the t2trg github site:

https://github.com/t2trg/2016-03-san-jose/wiki

Please use the registration link there to painlessly register into a
simple Google form (registration deadline is end of February, but it
always helps to know who is coming as soon as possible).

If you are planning to give a talk, contact the chairs(*), or be bold
and directly put it right into the Wiki.

If you know people who might be interested but may be not that familiar
with T2TRG, especially in North America, please feel free to point them
to the above wiki.

(I know travel planning has been a bit painful for those who also have a
position paper submission at the IAB workshop -- the workshop deadline
is still 10 days away and the acceptance even later; the only way I know
to handle this is to be bold and just assume your high-quality
submission will make the cut at the IAB workshop.)

Grüße, Carsten

(*) Ari will be offline from mid-Feb to early March, so hurry up :-)