Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-01.txt

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 18:52:56 +0300

Dear all,

We have now correctly uploaded the next version of the draft on IoT 
security bootstrapping. The draft is available here:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-01

The draft has undergone significant changes based on the comments we 
received during the last IETF. We have briefly discussed some related 
terms such as device and user identifiers. We have also tried to capture 
and classify all the relevant work in the area of secure IoT 
bootstrapping at the IETF and elsewhere.

We look forward to your feedback and comments.

Thanks.
/--Mohit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-01.txt
Date: 	Fri, 01 Jul 2016 08:38:38 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>, Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping
Revision:	01
Title:		Secure IoT Bootstrapping: A Survey
Document date:	2016-07-01
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		16
URL:https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-01.txt
Status:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping/
Htmlized:https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-01
Diff:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-01

Abstract:
    This document presents a survey of secure bootstrapping mechanisms
    available for smart objects that are part of an Internet of Things
    (IoT) network.  It aims to provide a structured classification of the
    available mechanisms.  The document does not prescribe any one secure
    bootstrapping mechanism and rather presents IoT developers with
    different options to choose from, depending on their use-case,
    security requirements and the user interface available on their smart
    objects.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat