Subject: [T2TRG] Open Trust Protocol

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 12:16:42 +0200

Hi all,

due to the lack of time in the T2TRG meeting I was not able to present
recent work on the 'Open Trust Protocol'.

   The Open Trust Protocol (OTrP) allows to install, update, and delete
   applications and to manage security configuration in a Trusted
   Execution Environment (TEE).

   TEEs are used in environments where security functionality should be
   isolated from a regular operating system (often called rich OS).
   This form of compartmentalization grants a smaller codebase access to
   security sensitive services and restricts communication from the rich
   OS to those security services via mediated access.

Here is the drafts:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pei-opentrustprotocol-01

Here are my slides:
https://github.com/t2trg/2016-ietf96/blob/master/slides/70_OTrP-IETF93.pdf

Please let me know if you find this work interesting and have further
questions.

Ciao
Hannes