Subject: [T2TRG] Reminder: Please register for WISHI workshop

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:34:08 +0200

For the Workshop on IoT Semantic/Hypermedia Interoperability (WISHI)
July 15/16 in Prague, registration is closing.

Please register now at:
  https://goo.gl/forms/yUTebqK9C84Ef01i2

A general overview of the workshop is at:
  https://github.com/t2trg/2017-07-wishi
and the draft agenda is at:
  https://github.com/t2trg/2017-07-wishi/blob/master/AGENDA.md

The agenda has space for topic-based breakout sessions; we have
started a collection of candidate topics at:
  https://github.com/t2trg/2017-07-wishi/wiki/Candidate-Breakout-Topics

(This is a wiki so you can go ahead and suggest your own topics; you
can also pencil yourself in as a breakout leader for one of the
topics.  Actual topics will be decided on the workshop Saturday.)

We need your registration to plan food/drink, T-Shirts (yes! :-) and
an evening event.  We are also getting close to the capacity of the
room and need to know whether we'll have to look for a larger one.

While we have your attention (but please register first before reading
the rest of the message):

* The next OCF-T2TRG joint session is materializing on November 10 at
  the Sheraton Towers Singapore, the Friday before IETF100 in
  Singapore (OCF was kind enough to choose Singapore as their main
  meeting location based on IETF's choice).

* We do plan to meet as part of the RIOT/ICN cluster of meetings and
  workshops in Berlin in Week 39, but haven't nailed down the details
  yet.

Grüße, Carsten (also for Ari, who is busy celebrating Juhannus)