Subject: [T2TRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 06:26:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Thing-to-Thing of the IETF.

        Title           : State-of-the-Art and Challenges for the Internet of Things Security
        Authors         : Oscar Garcia-Morchon
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-04.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2017-06-20

Abstract:
   The Internet of Things (IoT) concept refers to the usage of standard
   Internet protocols to allow for human-to-thing and thing-to-thing
   communication.  The security needs for IoT are well-recognized and
   many standardization steps for providing security have been taken,
   for example, the specification of Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) over Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS).  However,
   security challenges still exist and there are some use cases that
   lack a suitable solution.  In this document, we first discuss the
   various stages in the lifecycle of a thing.  Next, we document the
   various security threats to a thing and the challenges that one might
   face to protect against these threats.  Lastly, we discuss the next
   steps needed to ensure roll out of secure IoT services.

   This document is a product of the IRTF Thing-to-Thing Research Group
   (T2TRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 16:34:21 +0300

Hi folks,

Thanks to Fred Baker, Thorsten Dahm, Göran Selander, Laurent Ciavaglia, 
Ari Keränen and Carsten Bormann for providing us with extensive comments 
on and off the list. We have submitted another version to address the 
comments received. Hopefully the draft is now also shorter and easier to 
read. The current version of the draft can be found here:

The authors believe that the document to be ready and your feedback and 
comments are appreciated as always.

Oscar, Sandeep and Mohit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[T2TRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-04.txt
Date: 	Tue, 20 Jun 2017 06:26:26 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
T2TRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg