Subject: [T2TRG] [Extension] Call for papers - Workshop on Semantic Interoperability in Global IoT Summit 2018 - Final Deadline 27 Mar 2018

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 11:18:51 +0100

*Apologies if you have received multiple copies of the call for papers*

Internet of Things (IoT) requires not only the development of  
infrastructure but also deployment of new services capable of  
supporting multiple, scalable and interoperable applications. It is  
widely acknowledged that interoperability is the key to achieve the  
full potential of the IoT ecosystem. Due to the highly dynamic nature  
of the IoT, a strong need of interoperability at data level has  
emerged so that it becomes easier to combine/aggregate, process,  
manage and store the data/event coming from heterogeneous data  
sources. Several European and international IoT research projects have  
shown the semantic interoperability to address the problem. Standard  
development organizations (W3C, oneM2M, AIOTI WG3) also recognize  
this. The next step is to develop test methodologies and tools that  
validate the semantic compliance and interoperability among systems  
under test. Such tools are of urgent need to boost the acceptance and  
adoption of the semantic technologies by the general IoT market. This  
workshop will examine the current landscape on semantic  
interoperability and create a platform for advance discussion on the  
same. The technical topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

• Semantic interoperability in IoT and WoT
• IoT Platform interoperability
• Semantic interoperability testing methodology
• Semantic interoperability current state and future outlook
• Standardizing Semantic interoperability
• Performance evaluation of Semantic interoperability tools

This workshop is supported by EU H2020 project F-Interop. The workshop  
is a part of Global IoT Summit 2018 conference which is co-located  
with IoT Week 2018 during 4-7 June 2018 in Bilbao, Spain. For more  
info, visit - http://globaliotsummit.org/

Important Dates
Paper submission deadline: 27 March 2018
Acceptance Notification: 25 April 2018
Camera-Ready Paper Submission: 10 May 2018

All final submissions should be written in English with a maximum  
paper length of six (6) printed pages see web conference for  
instructions.
Papers must be submitted through EDAS at the following link –  
https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=24130&track=89111

Workshop Chairs:
Soumya Kanti Datta, EURECOM, France
Mengxuan Zhao, Easy Global Market, France
Franck Le Gall, Easy Global Market, France
Hamza Baqa, Easy Global Market, France

Best Regards,
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | @skdatta2010 | http://iot.eurecom.fr/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using EURECOM Webmail: http://webmail.eurecom.fr