Subject: [T2TRG] NDN, CoAP, and MQTT: A Comparative Measurement Study in the IoT

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 14:18:51 +0200

Hello T2TRG,

I wanted to draw your attention to a comparative paper on IoT protocols 
that was presented at ACM ICN-2018 in Boston on the weekend:

NDN, CoAP, and MQTT: A Comparative Measurement Study in the IoT;
Cenk Gündoğan (HAW Hamburg), Peter Kietzmann (HAW Hamburg), Martine 
Lenders (FU Berlin), Hauke Petersen (FU Berlin), Thomas C. Schmidt (HAW 
Hamburg), Matthias Wählisch (FU Berlin); ACM ICN-2018; Boston, 
September 2018

Paper: 
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2018/proceedings/icn18-final46.pdf
Slides: 
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2018/slides/slides-papers-16.pdf
ACM ICN-2018: http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2018/index.php

Hope you’ll find this interesting. I am copying the authors in case 
there are questions.

Best regards,
Dirk