Subject: [T2TRG] Semantic extractor languages

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 17:42:39 +0200

Hello WISHI participants,

Follow-up question on the topic of extractors that we discussed as the
first item in today's meeting:

Could we collect some of candidate target lanuages? AFAIR mentioned plus
what comes to my mind:

* modbus
* JSON data from Alexa
* HTML?
* OCF data
* CoRE-interfaces batches for devices that don't understand them
* Extracting data from CoRAL for devices that don't understand it

Just to get some idea of the problem space we want to address.

As modbus is, as I understand it, typically not something that comes
around when dreferencing a URI, do we expect accessing things that are
not URI addressable (yet)?

Best regards
Christian

-- 
To use raw power is to make yourself infinitely vulnerable to greater powers.
  -- Bene Gesserit axiom