Subject: [T2TRG] FYI: New Version Notification for draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge-00.txt

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 15:38:53 -0700

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge-00.txt
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 15:37:59 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Nordmark and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge
Revision:	00
Title:		Computing at the edge
Document date:	2018-10-22
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge

Abstract:
    There has been some discussion about edge computing in the T2TRG.
    This note explores the edge from a computing perspective, and from
    that suggests aspects of networking that relate to edge computing.
    It includes some potential research problems for networking edge
    computing.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 06:22:16 -0700

This is on the agenda for the Friday T2TRG meeting.

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat