Subject: [T2TRG] Software Engineering for the IoT: PARTICIPATE IN A SURVEY

From: Gianna Reggio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 11:18:11 +0100

Dear Colleague, Friend,

as Software Engineering researchers, we are investigating ways to improve the
development of Internet of Things (IoT) systems, and we would like to
understand what Industries (you!) do and need.
This is your chance to influence the research on Software Engineering for the
IoT!

Consequently, we would appreciate very much if you could fill in our online
questionnaire (around 15 minutes) at the following link:

http://bit.ly/2IHoTwca1 <http://bit.ly/2IHoTwca1>

The questionnaire also includes some questions about you, your company, the
definition of the IoT, and allows you to remain fully anonymous.

We will be happy if you can please forward this survey to other people as well
to help us in this investigation. Please feel free to contact us if you need
any further information.

Thank you very much for your valuable contribution!

     Kind regards,

             Gianna Reggio, Maurizio Leotta                         and
      Romina Spalazzese
              DIBRIS - UniversitÃ  di Genova
         DVMT - MalmÃ¶ University
                           Italy
                                             Sweden

----- Fine messaggio inoltrato -----

----- Fine messaggio inoltrato -----

----- Fine messaggio inoltrato -----