Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-06.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 10:40:59 -0600

Hi all,

Please find below our draft Revision 06 on secure bootstrapping mechanisms.
This revision handles all issues raised in Micheal's review in December
2018.

Regards,
Behcet, Mohit, Dan

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping
Revision:       06
Title:          Secure IoT Bootstrapping: A Survey
Document date:  2019-01-28
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-06.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-06
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-06

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of secure bootstrapping mechanisms
   available for smart objects that are part of an Internet of Things
   (IoT) network.  It aims to provide a structured classification of the
   available mechanisms.  The document does not prescribe any one secure
   bootstrapping mechanism and rather presents IoT developers with
   different options to choose from, depending on their use-case,
   security requirements and the user interface available on their smart
   objects.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat