Subject: [T2TRG] CoRAL @ IETF104

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 10:07:39 +0000

Since the agendas of CoRE meetings are usually packed and the T2TRG is only 
having a summary meeting during the IETF week, I'm planning to set up a side 
meeting on CoRAL at IETF 104, tentatively on Thursday in the first afternoon 
session.

For planning purposes (e.g., room size), if you're interested in discussing 
CoRAL in Prague, I'd like to ask you to fill out the following form: 
https://goo.gl/forms/Qu3CH8VyXC5Aslv23

Klaus

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 13:06:19 +0100

On Feb 24, 2019, at 11:07, Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> tentatively on Thursday in the first afternoon 
> session.

Rats! [sic]

But this is probably an isolated conflict for very few of us, so this slot may indeed be a good selection.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Frank MATTHIAS KOVATSCH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:40:42 +0000

> > tentatively on Thursday in the first afternoon session.
> 
> Rats! [sic]

I would also prefer a different slot...

Best,
Matthias