Subject: [T2TRG] Pre-IETF T2TRG meeting in Prague (March 22nd)

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:26:45 +0000

As discussed in the last WISHI call, there is interest to have a T2TRG 
face-to-face session on Friday March 22nd, before the IETF hackathon, in 
Prague. We are still looking into logistics details, but the IETF hotel 
seems to be the most likely location.

Current list of proposed topics for discussion includes:

* Edge and IoT
* The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL)
* W3C Web of Things
* Data model component re-usability
* Planning further work on IoT security

If you would like to discuss also other topics, please let us (chairs, 
[email-masked]) know. Feel free to use this list to refine the 
topics and start the discussions.

We will gather and update latest details to the wiki page:
https://github.com/t2trg/2019-ietf104/wiki/Pre-IETF-T2TRG-meeting

Cheers,
Ari & Carsten

---

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 19:10:58 +0000

The current plan is to have two sessions: morning (around 9:30-12:00) 
with everyone who has a chance to arrive on Thursday or early Friday, 
and afternoon session for all (starting around 13:00) with plenary and 
more discussions.

To enable us to plan the logistics, please let us know which parts are 
you planning to join using this registration form: 
https://goo.gl/forms/uiDqNgqg1yKzhxq23

Note that there is no cost for attending the meeting (i.e., you don't 
necessarily need to have registered for the IETF meeting).

Thanks,
Ari

> On 10 Feb 2019, at 22.26, Ari Keränen <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> _______________________________________________
> T2TRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg