Subject: [T2TRG] IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 09:29:04 +0100

As most of you will know by now, the IETF107 face-to-face meeting was cancelled:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/XenAlx4Nw6Jmg69QpXRUOwbzsXY

Your IETF registration fees (including any cancellation fees) will be
refunded:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/WnC93yQanxb1GhOGYU97vFxc5RU
As mentioned there, don't forget to cancel your hotel and your flight;
even for non-refundable tickets some airlines are making
accommodations now (e.g., keeping the amount you paid in a fund that
can be used for other tickets in 2020).

Quoting the cancellation message: "The IESG is working on an
alternative all-virtual agenda for the week of March 21-27 with a
limited schedule adapted to accommodate the time zones of as many
participants as possible."  We have been asked to hold off making
arrangements for replacement (virtual) meetings until the IESG is done
with this.  So please watch this space for information about a
replacement for the Hackathon and Summary meeting.

For the pre-IETF107 Friday meeting, we are not bound by this, and we
already have announced that we go virtual for that:
https://github.com/t2trg/2020-03-vancouver

We can only hope the overall situation will have improved by IETF108
and we'll enjoy a meeting then; until then, we will use online
meetings as much as needed.

Ari and Carsten