Subject: [T2TRG] OpenAPI/AsyncAPI discussion from April 24th WISHI online meeting

From: Jonathan Beri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 17:06:58 -0700

During the last WISHI meeting I brought up interest in exploring the
adaptation of API specifications OpenAPI (openapis.org) and AsyncAPI (
asyncapi.com) to CoAP. The discussion starts at line 164 of the notes (
https://hackmd.io/lY_ktzBjTuSu_5oh3u20Bg?both.)

Michael K. & Michael M. suggested a few action items:

   - Create an example Thing Description and see how semantics map to
   OpenAPI/Async
   - Identify use cases for developers in WoT, such as Node-Red
   - Document scope and overlap between different specs

A few follow-ups from me:

   - Are others who weren't on the call interested in collaborating on this
   topic?
   - What should be next steps? Should we target an upcoming meeting?

Many thanks.

-- 
Jonathan Beri
linkedin.com/in/jonathanberi <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanberi/>