Subject: [T2TRG] RIOT Summit 2020: Call for Contributions

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 14:57:13 +0200

************************************************************************

2nd CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

RIOT Summit 2020

September 14-15, 2020

Participation options: online & on-site
(f2f meeting to be confirmed, at Station F, Paris, France)

https://summit.riot-os.org

************************************************************************

The RIOT community gathers yearly at the RIOT Summit, which brings
together RIOTers, beginners, and experts, as well as people interested
in the IoT in general and decision makers who plan to deploy RIOT in the
future. The event combines plenary talks, hands-on tutorials, and demos.

A preliminary batch of talks have been announced, including talks from
Arm Ltd., Huawei, from several SMEs and Makers. More to come! Check
https://summit.riot-os.org/2020/#speakers

The organizers of the RIOT Summit call for contributions that relate to
RIOT and the Internet of Things. If you want to present a talk, a
tutorial, or a demo (whether online or onsite!) please consider our Call
for Contributions:

  * https://summit.riot-os.org/2020/call-for-contributions

Looking forward to your proposals!

Every year since 2016, the RIOT Summit was successful in providing
a forum to connect. We aim to continue this tradition in 2020,
with some changes catering for online participation. We will try
our very best to create the special RIOT Summit atmosphere online,
as well as onsite (f2f to be confirmed, at French Tech Central in
Station F, Paris, France).

Best regards,
the organizers, on behalf of the RIOT community

---

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 15:01:13 +0200

Hi everyone,

to give a tad more context on this: since RIOT has been used in multiple
WISHI hackathons, I thought the below call relates with the WG and might be
of interest for some of you!

Best,

Emmanuel