Subject: Re: [T2TRG] Next WISHI call: June 4th (Thursday) 13:00-15:00 UTC

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 13:01:00 +0000

Reminder: the next WISHI call starts now. See you soon!

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m271f8c095b9d80d9d5159cca712dbe1d

Cheers,
Ari

On 26.5.2020, 12.47, "T2TRG on behalf of Klaus Hartke" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    The next T2TRG WISHI call will be on Thursday June 4th, 6:00-8:00 PDT
    (15:00-17:00 CEST, 13:00-15:00 UTC).

    The latest draft agenda and WebEx details are available at the WISHI
    agenda page: https://github.com/t2trg/wishi/wiki/Agenda-items#wishi-online-meeting
    In this call we plan to discuss Identifiers, References, Paths, and
    Pointers. Where is the landscape moving to? What should be the guiding
    principles? We are looking for contributions/positions. (See the WISHI
    agenda page for more details.)

    Klaus

    _______________________________________________
    T2TRG mailing list
    [email-masked]