Subject: Re: [T2TRG] Call for RG adoption of draft-hong-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-05

From: CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 16:23:27 +0200

Hi,

I support RG adoption of this document.

I think Section 2.4 could include more use-case subsections, like the
Industry 4.0, to reflect as many different requirements as possible.

Thanks,

Carlos

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 3:46 PM Ari Keränen <ari.keranen=
[email-masked]> wrote:

T2TRG,

We are starting a 2-week call for RG adoption of the "IoT Edge Challenges
and Functions" draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-05

The document has been discussed at the T2TRG for quite some time already,
it has evolved significantly over time, and has received positive comments
about providing useful information to the community.

If you have an opinion on whether this document should be adopted as a
T2TRG draft
to eventually publish as informational RFC, please indicate that here on
the list (or, exceptionally, directly to the chairs), by end of Monday July
27th. In particular, we would like to hear about volunteers for further
reviews.

Thanks,
Ari & Carsten

_______________________________________________
T2TRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=3483bb2d-6a23796b-3483fbb6-86fc6812c361-c4a4fb3f928e9547&q=1&e=dd548e4b-31bf-40fc-9c4f-36a389fd193b&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irtf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Ft2trg>

---

From: Xavier de Foy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 16:10:47 -0400

Thanks Carlos, your input on use cases is complementary with Marie-José's,
and we will take this input into account when preparing the next draft
revision,
Best Regards,
Xavier.

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 10:23 AM CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> T2TRG draft to eventually publish as informational RFC, please indicate
> that here on the list (or, exceptionally, directly to the chairs), by end
> of Monday July 27th. In particular, we would like to hear about volunteers
> for further reviews.
>
>
> Thanks,
> Ari & Carsten
>