Subject: [T2TRG] RIOT Summit 2020: Call for Participation (Sept. 14-15 -- An Online Event)

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 07:34:19 +0200

Dear t2trg,

former or future WISHI hackathon participants could be interested in
attending the below event (online & free, but registration required).

Best regards,

Emmanuel

====================================================

                            CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                                   RIOT Summit 2020

                               https://summit.riot-os.org

=====================================================

The fifth RIOT Summit will take place on September 14-15, 2020.

The event is online. Two days feature single-track presentations,
breakout sessions, and a hands-on coding tutorial.

**Talks**

Keynote : "Smaller is Safer" by Andrew S. Tanenbaum.

Further talks will cover IoT Security, IoT Networking,
Energy Management, and IoT Use Cases & Applications.

More speakers: https://summit.riot-os.org/2020/#speakers .

**Tutorial**

A half-day webinar will guide newcomers on Day 1
including a series of hands-on activities with RIOT.
No specific hardware necessary, attendees will
be given access to the necessary online tools, in-browser.

**Agenda**

Full program at a glance:
https://summit.riot-os.org/2020/#program

iCal to add the agenda in your calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/hulgsh6e1fvpkorg29vpd22ac4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

**Registration**

Participation at the RIOT Summit is free of charge. However,
registration is required: https://riot-summit2020.eventbrite.com/

**Participation**

This year, due to Covid-19, the RIOT Summit will happen online.
Remote presence & online participation will be via common tools:
Webex, and Gather.town.

**Supporters**
We thank FU Berlin, HAW Hamburg, and Inria for their support.

Looking forward to meet you all online!

-- the Organizers, on behalf of the RIOT community
Contact: [email-masked]