Subject: Re: [T2TRG] Call for RG adoption of draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-11

From: Rafa Marin-Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 20:01:15 +0200

Dear all:

This is my first e-mail to this list though I have been following the mailing list.

I have been working in secure bootstrapping since 2013 and I have been following this document since the first version. I believe this topic (secure boostrapping) deserves attention and, hence, this document. Therefore, in my opinion, it should be adopted as T2TRG draft. 

Best Regards.
> El 23 mar 2021, a las 16:56, Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]> escribió:
> 
> T2TRG,
> 
> we had good interest in draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-11 during the T2TRG meeting at IETF110; 8 people raised their hand with the intention to provide comments on the document, and there was no opposition to adopting this as a RG document.
> 
> To verify this in-room consensus on the mailing list, we are starting a 2-week call for RG adoption of the "Secure IoT Bootstrapping: A Survey" draft:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-11
> 
> If you have an opinion on whether this document should be adopted as a T2TRG draft to eventually publish as informational RFC, please indicate that here on the list (or, exceptionally, directly to the chairs), by end of Tuesday April 6th. 
> As always, we would also like to hear who will be able to provide further reviews.
> 
> Thanks,
> Ari & Carsten
> 
> _______________________________________________
> T2TRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg

------------------------------------------------------- 
Rafa Marin-Lopez, PhD
Dept. Information and Communications Engineering (DIIC)
Faculty of Computer Science-University of Murcia
30100 Murcia - Spain
Telf: +34868888501 Fax: +34868884151 e-mail: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Panwei (William)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 09:55:41 +0000

Hi,

I support the adoption of this draft.

Regards & Thanks!
Wei Pan

-----Original Message-----
From: T2TRG [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Carsten Bormann
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 11:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [T2TRG] Call for RG adoption of draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-11

T2TRG,

Thanks,
Ari & Carsten

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 12:19:53 +0200

I support adoption.  I would ask that it be reconciled with existing published work, as I mentioned in my earlier note.

Eliot

> On 23 Mar 2021, at 16:56, Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> T2TRG,
>

---

From: Jesus Sanchez-Gomez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 13:53:01 +0200

+1

I look forward to the adoption of this document as a T2TRG draft.

At OdinS, we leverage on this document for terminology and 
contextualization in
several research projects, some of them funded by the European Commission.
Please, find below a list of said projects. These research projects cover a
wide variety of IoT verticals, such as Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, 
Industry
4.0, and Precision Agriculture

In our experience, this document successfully provides an overview of 
the IoT
bootstrapping terminology.

Best Regards,

EC funded projects that leveraged on the document:

- ANASTACIA, GA 731558, H2020-DS-LEIT-2016, http://www.anastacia-h2020.eu/
- IoTrust, GA 825618, H2020 NGI TRUST 3rd OpenCall, 
https://www.odins.es/en/iot-trust-security-on-internet-of-things/
- Plug-n-Harvest, GA 768735, H2020-EEB-2017, https://www.plug-n-harvest.eu/
- CYSEMA, GA 777455, H2020 IoT4Industry, 
https://www.iot4industry.eu/project_cysema/
- DEMETER, GA 857202, H2020-DT-ICT-08-2019, https://h2020-demeter.eu/
- Fed4IoT, GA 814918, H2020-EUJ-2018, https://fed4iot.org/

-- 
=================================================================

	**Jesús Sánchez Gómez*
Research & Innovation Dept.
***Tlf.: +34 902 570 121
*E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> *******

Odin Solutions, S.L.
Polígono Industrial Oeste
C/ Perú, 5, 3º, Oficina 12
30820 - Alcantarilla (Murcia) - Spain
Tlf.: +34 902 570 121
Web: www.odins.es <http://www.odins.es>

=================================================================

AVISO LEGAL: La información contenida en este correo electrónico, y en 
su caso en los documentos adjuntos, es información privilegiada para uso 
exclusivo de la persona y/o personas a las que va dirigido. No está 
permitido el acceso a este mensaje a cualquier otra persona distinta a 
los indicados. Si usted no es uno de los destinatarios, cualquier 
duplicación, reproducción, distribución, así como cualquier uso de la 
información contenida en él o cualquiera otra acción u omisión tomada en 
relación con el mismo, está prohibida y puede ser ilegal. En dicho caso, 
por favor notifíquelo al remitente y proceda a la eliminación de este 
correo electrónico, así como de sus adjuntos si los hubiere.

Asimismo, y en cumplimiento de Ley Orgánica 3/2018 de protección de 
datos de carácter personal y garantía de los derechos digitales y del 
Reglamento Europeo RGPD 679/2016, le informamos que sus datos están 
siendo objeto de tratamiento por parte de *ODIN SOLUTIONS, S.L.*, con 
N.I.F. B-73.845.893, con la finalidad del mantenimiento y gestión de 
relaciones comerciales y administrativas. La base jurídica del 
tratamiento es el cumplimiento de la legislación fiscal, mercantil y 
contable. No se prevén cesiones y/o transferencias internacionales de 
datos. Para ejercitar sus derechos puede dirigirse a ODIN SOLUTIONS, 
S.L., domiciliada en C/ Perú, 5, 3º, Oficina 12, Pol. Ind. Oeste, 30820 
Alcantarilla (Murcia), o bien enviar un correo electrónico a 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Derechos%C2%A0Ley%C2%A0Protección%C2%A0de%C2%A0Datos>, 
con el fin de ejercer sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, supresión 
(derecho al olvido), limitación de tratamiento, portabilidad de los 
datos, oposición, y a no ser objeto de decisiones automatizadas, 
indicando como asunto "Derechos Ley Protección de Datos" y adjuntando 
fotocopia de su D.N.I.

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 18:20:08 +0200

The verification of the RG adoption was successful.

Authors: please resubmit as

draft-irtf-t2trg-secure-bootstrapping-00

Grüße, Carsten

> On 2021-03-23, at 16:56, Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> T2TRG,
>