Subject: [T2TRG] Interim / summary T2TRG meeting in June (doodle)

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 13:38:52 +0000

T2TRG,

We are thinking about having the usual summer IETF summary meeting well before the IETF week instead of having one during the IETF week. The online IETF weeks have turned out to be quite full and in the upcoming IETF the second half of the sessions are already past midnight for European participants so having meeting morning US time outside of the IETF week seems like a reasonable solution.

The options we are currently considering for a 2-hour meeting are June 17th, 21st, or 22nd, starting at 17:00 or 18:00 Central European summer time (i.e., 8:00 or 9:00 PDT). If you have concerns on this (e.g., you know of a conflicting meeting that would severely impact participation opportunities), please let us chairs know. Please indicate which options would be available for you in this doodle by next Wednesday (May 26th):
https://doodle.com/poll/5cqzw4tqvp7xh4ec

Thanks,
Ari & Carsten

---

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 12:10:17 +0000

Reminder: the T2TRG interim doodle poll closes tomorrow. Please indicate your availability here:
https://doodle.com/poll/5cqzw4tqvp7xh4ec

Thanks,
Ari

---

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 12:14:04 +0000

T2TRG,

Seems that the Monday 21st is the best option for the T2TRG summary interim meeting. As usual, we'll be collecting agenda and other details in a meeting GitHub repository:
https://github.com/t2trg/2021-06-summary

Given that also Thursday 17th was suitable for many, we are planning to have a WISHI meeting in that slot:
https://github.com/t2trg/wishi/wiki/Agenda-items#wishi-online-meeting

If you have requests for agenda items, or any other questions/comments, please let us chairs know.

Thanks,
Ari & Carsten