Subject: [T2TRG] DC-ISSS Survey on IoT Security-by-design lacks

From: Sávyo Morais <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 14:01:35 -0300

Dear T2TRG and IOTOPS members,

On behalf of the Working Group on IoT Security-by-design, part of the
DC-ISSS [1], I would kindly ask you to fill our survey on IoT
Security-by-design lacks. Our aim with this survey is to identify how
diverse stakeholders -- such as manufacturers, academia, governments, and
end users -- are concerned with the ongoing lack of tools for creating a
safer IoT, such as technical standards, best practices, regulation and
capacity building.

The expected time to fill the survey is about 10 minutes.
Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M2RL9J7

Please fill it in at your earliest convenience but no later than *Friday 22
October* at 12.00 UTC.

*About the DC-ISSS*

The DC-ISSS is under the United Nations Internet Governance Forum (IGF),
and brings together key stakeholders from the technical community, civil
society, government policymakers, regulators, and corporate and individual
adopters, with the shared goal of making online activity and interaction
more secure and safer by achieving more widespread and rapid deployment of
existing Internet standards and ICT best practices.

You can find more information on the DC-ISSS, the four working groups and
their respective mission statements on the IGF website [1].

You can also join the DC-ISSS mailing list on [2].

[1] Dynamic Coalition on Internet Standards, Security and Safety -
https://www.intgovforum.org/en/content/dynamic-coalition-on-internet-standards-security-and-safety-dc-isss
[2] http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/dc-isss_intgovforum.org

Best regards,
Sávyo Morais