Subject: [tao-discuss] Adding a bit about directorates and reviewing teams

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:49:27 +0000

Hi.

I haven't looked at the Tao in quite a few years :-( .. Thanks to Paul
for looking after it and the new web version.

Something Brian Carpenter mentioned on quite another matter lead me to
have a quick read through and I noticed that the directorates and the
Gen-Art reviewing team are mentioned in passing in s6.1 (item 7) without
really explaining what they are and how one might get involved. 

I think it would be worth adding a few lines about them possibly as a
sub-section under s2.2.2 or with their own separate section, plus a bit
about getting involved in s7.1.

I'll  volunteer to create text if this is felt to be a useful idea.

Regards,
Elwyn

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:17:35 -0700

> I'll  volunteer to create text if this is felt to be a useful idea.

I think it is a useful idea. Your created text (thanks!) should discuss review teams in general, not just GenART.

This starts an informal call for contributions to the next rev of the document. :-)

--Paul Hoffman