Subject: [tao-discuss] Updated Tao before IETF102

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:06:17 +0200

Hi all,

I cleaned up the Tao and integrated your comments, formatted it in
markdown, converted it to HTML and put it on the website:
http://www.ietf.org/tao-possible-revision.html

All comments are very welcome both here, pull requests are very welcome
here:

https://github.com/nllz/Tao-of-the-IETF/blob/master/Tao.md

For your convenience I've also attached the MD file, which you can diff
with the original Tao file which I've attached for your convenience as well.

Best,

Niels

-- 
Niels ten Oever
Researcher and PhD Candidate
Datactive Research Group
University of Amsterdam

PGP fingerprint	   2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:19:39 +0200

Hi all,

It seems I have called this one a bit too early - while I have pushed it
in the IETF website CMS, it has not been published yet, so I'll wait for
Greg to do his magic.

If you prefer reviewing this in your brower, you can look at the
attached html file.

Best,

Niels

On 06/26/2018 12:06 PM, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> tao-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tao-discuss
>