Subject: [tao-discuss] Weekly github digest (IETF Tao Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:36:08 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Issues
------
* ietf/tao (+0/-2/💬3)
  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #14 update RSE and RSOC references (1 by nllz)
    https://github.com/ietf/tao/issues/14 
  - #13 Update references to EDU (1 by nllz)
    https://github.com/ietf/tao/issues/13 
  - #12 Update 3 to reflect current online meetings (1 by nllz)
    https://github.com/ietf/tao/issues/12 

  2 issues closed:
  - Update 3 to reflect current online meetings https://github.com/ietf/tao/issues/12 
  - Update references to EDU https://github.com/ietf/tao/issues/13 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf/tao (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Further updates for markdown formatting (by ghwood)
    https://github.com/ietf/tao/pull/23 
  - remove incorrect information about fees (by ghwood)
    https://github.com/ietf/tao/pull/22 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #19 update for markdown formatting (1 by ghwood)
    https://github.com/ietf/tao/pull/19 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - remove incorrect information about fees
    https://github.com/ietf/tao/pull/22 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf/tao