Subject: [tap] Ann: libtap++

From: Leon Timmermans <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 01:56:41 +0100

Hi all,

I'm not sure this is the right place for announcements like this, but
lacking any other…

I've written a TAP producing library for C++, called libtap++. It
still has some rough edges, but the core parts seem to work without
any issues. It's main advantage over the C library libtap is that it
provides proper ''is'' and ''isnt'' functions. It's mostly a C++ clone
of Test::More (to the point that I stole parts of the documentation),
with a few extras that wouldn't make sense in Perl (like
is_convertible).

You can find the current version of it at
http://libperl.googlecode.com/files/libtap-0.01.tar.gz and some
documentation at http://code.google.com/p/libperl/wiki/Libtap. The
code should be portable, but the Makefile isn't.

Regards,

Leon Timmermans
_______________________________________________
tap mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tap

---

From: Aristotle Pagaltzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:00:18 +0100

> I'm not sure this is the right place for announcements like
> this, but lacking any other…

This place will do just fine. Nice work too.

Regards,
-- 
Aristotle Pagaltzis // <http://plasmasturm.org/>
_______________________________________________
tap mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tap