Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+7/-0/💬0)
  7 issues created:
  - msgref is never specified  (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/310 
  - Clarification on queued receives (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/309 
  - Treatment of optional transport properties (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/308 
  - Differentiating between bad selection property configuration and connection issues (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/307 
  - Failure of unsatisfiable configurations (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/306 
  - Protocol stacks that are not equivalent (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/305 
  - Clarify mapping of Connection to multiple flows (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/304 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #295 Add Connection Pool Object (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/295 [API] [Architecture] [discuss] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts