Subject: [Taps] Murray Kucherawy's Yes on draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 15:55:10 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-11: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transport-security/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a really useful summary, especially for people without deep background
in transport security.  It'll make a great reference document.

Section 4.3:
* "Specific" should be "Specifically"
* "They have a dependencies on" -- should be "dependency"