Subject: [Taps] TAPS April Interim Scheduling

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:59:21 -0400

Doodle to select meeting date for April interim.  We’ve had good luck 
with Fridays 11am EDT so please vote.  (Preference given to authors.) 
Date will be selected at the end of this week.

https://doodle.com/poll/7b6p6a9twgrtf7ib

--aaron

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:26:57 -0400

Looks like everyone responding can make April 17, 11am - 1pm EDT / 8am - 
10am PDT / 4pm - 6pm UTC.  If you cannot, please complete the doodle 
poll ASAP.

Thanks,

--aaron

On 17 Mar 2020, at 10:59, Aaron Falk wrote:

> Doodle to select meeting date for April interim.  We’ve had good 
> luck with Fridays 11am EDT so please vote.  (Preference given to 
> authors.) Date will be selected at the end of this week.
>

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:49:10 -0400

The IESG call runs until 5pm UTC which conflicts with Mirja and Magnus. 
So, I’d like to propose we adjust the time to fit.  Also, the times I 
pasted into the Doodle are messed up because of daylight savings in the 
US.  To get it right, I consulted [this 
site](https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=100,5,8&h=100&date=2020-4-17&sln=17-19). 
  Bottom line: If you cannot attend on April 17 if we run the call from 
the times below please speak up.

| UTC | EDT | PDT |
| :---: | :---: | :---: |
| 5:00p - 7:00p | 1:00p - 3:00p | 10:00a - 12:00p |

Webex link: https://ietf.webex.com/meet/taps

Sorry for the confusion!

--aaron

On 19 Mar 2020, at 15:26, Aaron Falk wrote:

> Looks like everyone responding can make April 17, 11am - 1pm EDT / 8am 
> - 10am PDT / 4pm - 6pm UTC.  If you cannot, please complete the doodle 
> poll ASAP.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --aaron
>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:54:22 +0000

Hi,

Actually the IESG meeting will have end at 16:00 UTC on the 17th of April, it is
16:00-18:00 CEST. The TAPS meeting scheduled is 19:00-21:00 CEST. It would work
for me, but so you have the right information. 

Cheers

Magnus

On Fri, 2020-03-20 at 14:49 -0400, Aaron Falk wrote:
> The IESG call runs until 5pm UTC which conflicts with Mirja and Magnus. So,
> I’d like to propose we adjust the time to fit. Also, the times I pasted into
> the Doodle are messed up because of daylight savings in the US. To get it
> right, I consulted this site. Bottom line: If you cannot attend on April 17 if
> we run the call from the times below please speak up.
> UTC	EDT	PDT
> 5:00p - 7:00p	1:00p - 3:00p	10:00a - 12:00p
> > 10am PDT / 4pm - 6pm UTC. If you cannot, please complete the doodle poll
> > ASAP.
> > Thanks,
> > --aaron
> > > Doodle to select meeting date for April interim. We’ve had good luck with
> > > Fridays 11am EDT so please vote. (Preference given to authors.) Date will
> > > be selected at the end of this week.
-- 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:15:42 -0400

Thanks, Magnus.  Just to confirm (since I’ve been mistaken in the 
past): will the timing below work without conflicting with the IESG 
meeting?
--aaron

**CEST/CET, Central European Summer**

6:00p	Fri, Apr 17 2020

8:00p	Fri, Apr 17 2020

**UTC, Coordinated Universal Time**

4:00p	Fri, Apr 17 2020

6:00p	Fri, Apr 17 2020

**EDT/EST, Eastern Daylight Time (US)**

12:00p	Fri, Apr 17 2020

2:00p	Fri, Apr 17 2020

**PDT/PST, Pacific Daylight Time (US)**

9:00a	Fri, Apr 17 2020

11:00a	Fri, Apr 17 2020

On 23 Mar 2020, at 10:54, Magnus Westerlund wrote:

>>> poll
>>>> luck with

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:39:22 +0000

Hi,

Yes, that will not collide with the IESG meeting. 

/Magnus

On Mon, 2020-03-23 at 11:15 -0400, Aaron Falk wrote:
> Thanks, Magnus. Just to confirm (since I’ve been mistaken in the past): will
> the timing below work without conflicting with the IESG meeting?
> --aaron
> CEST/CET, Central European Summer
> 6:00p Fri, Apr 17 2020
> 8:00p Fri, Apr 17 2020
> UTC, Coordinated Universal Time
> 4:00p Fri, Apr 17 2020
> 6:00p Fri, Apr 17 2020
> EDT/EST, Eastern Daylight Time (US)
> 12:00p Fri, Apr 17 2020
> 2:00p Fri, Apr 17 2020
> PDT/PST, Pacific Daylight Time (US)
> 9:00a Fri, Apr 17 2020
> 11:00a Fri, Apr 17 2020
> > > So,
> > > > > with
-- 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 11:33:11 -0400

OK, let’s do the meeting at the time described below (April 17, 1600 UTC).
I’m attaching an .ics file for those with fancy calendars. :)  Agenda to
come.

--aaron

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:39 AM Magnus Westerlund <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> > > Actually the IESG meeting will have end at 16:00 UTC on the 17th of
> April,
> > > it is
> > > 16:00-18:00 CEST. The TAPS meeting scheduled is 19:00-21:00 CEST. It
> would
> > > work
> > > > I’d like to propose we adjust the time to fit. Also, the times I
> pasted
> > > > into
> > > > right, I consulted this site. Bottom line: If you cannot attend on
> April
> > > > 17 if
> luck
> > > > > > Fridays 11am EDT so please vote. (Preference given to authors.)
> Date
> > > > > > will