Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-2/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - Inconsistencies in text realted to selection algorithm and racing (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/517 
  - More protocol-specific properties? (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/516 [API] [future work] [help wanted] 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #429 selection algorithm (text in API doc) (1 by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/429 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #418 Use of normative language in Arch (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/418 [Architecture] [discuss] 

  2 issues closed:
  - selection algorithm (text in API doc) https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/429 [API] [Implementation] 
  - Local Address Preference always only preferred? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/436 [API] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-6/💬7)
  4 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #512 Update Multipath properties - closes #437 (3 by mirjak, britram, philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/512 [API] 
  - #497 Refactor Local Address Preference, fixes #436 (2 by philsbln, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/497 [API] 
  - #514 Addressing some of Kyle Rose's comments (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/514 
  - #433 Editorial nits to improve consistency (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/433 [API] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Addressing some of Kyle Rose's comments
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/514 
  - Clean up unnecessary normative language in arch
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/502 [Architecture] 
  - Move algorithm text to Implementation draft, make Interface draft more flexible
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/511 [API] [Implementation] 
  - API receive semantics and DSCP text fixes; closes minor issues #454 #450 #494
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/513 
  - Refactor Local Address Preference, fixes #436
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/497 [API] 
  - First attempt to write some privacy considerations
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/501 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts