Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-1/💬3)
  3 issues created:
  - Bandwidth Efficiency as a term in API (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/515 [API] 
  - Combine some errors? (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/510 [API] 
  - ReceiveHandler per Receive? (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/509 [API] 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #438 Retransmit notify (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/438 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #507 More text on clone (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/507 [Implementation] 
  - #453 Early data property on receive (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/453 [API] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Early data property on receive https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/453 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-1/💬5)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Addressing some of Kyle Rose's comments (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/514 
  - API receive semantics and DSCP text fixes; closes minor issues #454 #450 #494 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/513 
  - Update Multipath properties - closes #437 (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/512 [API] 
  - Move algorithm text to Implementation draft, make Interface draft more flexible (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/511 

  4 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #497 Refactor Local Address Preference, fixes #436 (2 by philsbln, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/497 [API] 
  - #512 Update Multipath properties - closes #437 (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/512 [API] 
  - #501 First attempt to write some privacy considerations (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/501 
  - #502 Clean up unnecessary normative language in arch (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/502 [Architecture] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Mostly Editorial changes on Capacity Profile
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/463 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts