Subject: [Taps] May interim notes

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 13:22:44 -0400

In today’s interim we focused on draft-ietf-taps-interface.  We 
reviewed the [PRs](https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pulls) and 
[Issues](https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues) without 
owners, resolving several and assigning owners to those that could not 
be sorted.  We may be able to close the remainder before the next 
interim meeting.

We tentatively identified the following dates for the next two interims, 
to be held at the usual time (1500UTC):

June 19
July 17

I’ll send out a Doodle poll to confirm we’ll have a critical mass on 
those dates.

Looking ahead, the high level goal for the outcome of the June meeting 
will be to take -interface to WGLC and prepare draft-ietf-taps-impl for 
a deep review.  As preparation the -impl editors will be tagging GitHub 
issues with “needs discussion” to seed the agenda for upcoming 
meetings.

Regarding IETF-108, there was agreement on the call to not meet during 
the IETF week but to provide a progress update for the Transport 
Directorate wg review and potentially seek a short slot to update the 
ART area if they have an appropriate meeting (or possibly use a HotRFC 
slot).

We briefly discussed an invitation to send a working group summary for 
publication in IEEE Communication Standards magazine.  There were no 
objections but neither did anyone step forward as an author.  If a 
suitable candidate cannot be found by next week, I plan to decline the 
offer.

That’s it.  A productive meeting with good participation.  Thanks to 
those who attended.  Feel free to add anything I missed.

--aaron