Subject: [Taps] Summary of the July interim call

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 13:06:18 -0400

Etherpad / bluesheet 
[here](https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/taps-interim-july-2020).

Thirteen folks joined on the webex where all the PRs & open issues were 
reviewed and updated 
[here](https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues).

The API draft is waiting for a few bits of revised text and a 
restructuring that is expected to complete around the end of July.  At 
that point, the draft needs a thorough review before WGLC.  Kyle and 
Martin have expressed and interest in performing this review in early 
August.  Additional reviewers are welcome.

The implementation draft is also mostly done although the list of needed 
text items is a bit longer.  We plan to review the assigned actions at 
the next interim, planned for August 14, 1100-1300 ET.  If no major 
issues are discovered, this draft should go to deep review shortly 
after.

Thanks to all who participated.  If you were unable to join the call, 
you will find the decisions recorded in the relevant git issues & PRs.

--aaron