Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-0/💬4)
  4 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #563 Add signal that inbound data was 0-RTT (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/563 
  - #508 Discuss interaction between Listen() and ListenClone() (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/508 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #542 Batching Sends (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/542 [Implementation] 
  - #551 Close for HTTP (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/551 [mappings] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-0/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - adjusted text according to #531 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/600 
  - Impl: jupdate batch send text (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/599 
  - Align message properties between impl and API (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/598 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts