Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-interface-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 00:32:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Abstract Application Layer Interface to Transport Services
        Authors         : Brian Trammell
                          Michael Welzl
                          Theresa Enghardt
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Colin Perkins
                          Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-interface-09.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   This document describes an abstract application programming
   interface, API, to the transport layer, following the Transport
   Services Architecture.  It supports the asynchronous, atomic
   transmission of messages over transport protocols and network paths
   dynamically selected at runtime.  It is intended to replace the
   traditional BSD sockets API as the common interface to the transport
   layer, in an environment where endpoints could select from multiple
   interfaces and potential transport protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-interface-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-interface-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-interface-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:36:11 +0200

Hi all,

These two submissions reflect a re-structuring of the document (see https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/458 <https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/458> ).
Quite minor technical changes happened from version 7 to 8; from 8 to 9, only the restructuring was applied.

Cheers,
Michael

> On Jul 27, 2020, at 9:32 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Taps mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/taps