Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-5/💬23)
  4 issues created:
  - Allow setting multiple values for some Security Parameters (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/612 [API] 
  - Allow to query for grouping (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/610 [API] 
  - Rename "add" properties to "set" if they override (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/609 [API] 
  - Add properties to implementation protocol mappings (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/608 [Implementation] 

  7 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #458 Minor text adjustments after re-structuring API doc.  (was: New proposed structure for API doc) (13 by mirjak, mwelzl, gorryfair, tfpauly, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/458 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #610 Allow to query for grouping (3 by mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/610 [API] [discuss] 
  - #580 5.3 Is  "Fast Open" just one "packet"? (2 by tfpauly, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/580 [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - #571 How do you add multiple IP addresses/interfaces to an endpoint? (2 by tfpauly, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/571 [API] [discuss] 
  - #548 Certificates and other security parameters (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/548 [Implementation] 
  - #563 Add signal that inbound data was 0-RTT (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/563 [API] 
  - #595 Protocol mappings for MPTCP (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/595 [Implementation] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Allow to query for grouping https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/610 [API] [discuss] 
  - Framers again... https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/457 [API] [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - Discuss interaction between Listen() and ListenClone() https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/508 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Formalize definition of multipath Interactive https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/578 [API] [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - Add signal that inbound data was 0-RTT https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/563 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-3/💬7)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Transport Properties and Security Parameters: Set() not Add() (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/611 

  3 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #604 Add diagram and more explanation for message framers in API doc (3 by mwelzl, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/604 [API] 
  - #607 Rename ListenClone (3 by mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/607 [API] 
  - #605 Keep Minset protocol mappings, create template for new mappings (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/605 [Implementation] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Add diagram and more explanation for message framers in API doc
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/604 [API] 
  - Rename ListenClone
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/607 [API] 
  - Update multipath interactive definition
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/603 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts