Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-3/💬7)
  1 issues created:
  - The capacity profile discussion in 4.1.3 doesn't match the capacity profile in the API draft (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/835 [API] 

  7 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #737 what does connected mean? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/737 [Implementation] 
  - #810 S4.2.7, S4.2.8 Full Checksum Coverage - Names of the Properties do not seem intutive (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/810 [API] [editorial] 
  - #835 Capacity profile discussion in 4.1.3 doesn't match capacity profile in the API draft (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/835 [Implementation] 
  - #757 Nit: should be unreliably transmitted. (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/757 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #758 What is a "throw"? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/758 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #184 Replace long author lists with editors (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/184 [API] [admin stuff] [wontfix] 
  - #701 Network Policies (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/701 [Implementation] [editorial] 

  3 issues closed:
  - This use of “remote” on its own offends me... https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/755 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - More thoughts on network Fragmentation https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/781 [API] 
  - No Segmentation   https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/782 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+6/-3/💬9)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Local/Remote in Impl (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/841 [Implementation] 
  - Fix Case of Loc/Remote (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/840 
  - Unconfuse checksum for gorry (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/839 
  - Local/Remote Endpoints (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/838 
  - Not unreliable, but no reliability guarentees. (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/837 
  - Trying to add some policy to the path selection (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/836 

  6 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #834 Suggestion for no fragmentation (2 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/834 [API] 
  - #839 Unconfuse checksum for gorry (2 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/839 [API] 
  - #840 Fix Case of Loc/Remote (2 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/840 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - #771 Clarify Events upon various close / abort calls. (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/771 [API] 
  - #836 Trying to add some policy to the path selection (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/836 [API] 
  - #833 Transport Segmentation (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/833 [API] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix Case of Loc/Remote
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/840 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - Transport Segmentation
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/833 [API] 
  - Suggestion for no fragmentation
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/834 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts