Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-6/💬19)
  18 issues received 19 new comments:
  - #184 Replace long author lists with editors (2 by gorryfair, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/184 [API] [admin stuff] [wontfix] 
  - #804 S4: Why are only SecurityParameters optional in NewPreconnection? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/804 [API] 
  - #805 S4.2 Use of recommended  (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/805 [API] 
  - #806 S4.2.2. Default for Preservation of Message Boundaries (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/806 [API] 
  - #776 UDP-Lite and Zero UDP Checksum (sect  6.1.1 and 7.1.3.6) (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/776 [API] [discuss] 
  - #808 Be more clear about Setting Message Properties on Preconnections and Connections (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/808 [API] 
  - #809 S4.2.5. Relation to UDP for Use of 0-RTT Session Establishment and use of safelyReplayable (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/809 [API] 
  - #810 S4.2.7, S4.2.8 Full Checksum Coverage - Names of the Properties do not seem intutive (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/810 [API] [editorial] 
  - #775 There could be more definitions@ (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/775 [API] [Architecture] 
  - #812 S4.2.14. Multipath Transport - why different? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/812 [API] 
  - #781 More thoughts on network Fragmentation (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/781 [API] 
  - #782 No Segmentation   (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/782 [API] 
  - #752 Nit: Section 2 - do we need one line of intro? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/752 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #785 prioritize path over protocol selection? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/785 [API] 
  - #821 B.2.3. unreliable-datagram profile (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/821 [API] 
  - #791 be more concrete about receiving (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/791 [API] 
  - #701 Network Policies (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/701 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #789 MUST ignore setting properties that does not exists (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/789 [API] 

  6 issues closed:
  - prioritize path over protocol selection? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/785 [API] 
  - Nit: Section 2 - do we need one line of intro? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/752 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - S4.2.5. Relation to UDP for Use of 0-RTT Session Establishment and use of safelyReplayable https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/809 [API] 
  - S4.2.2. Default for Preservation of Message Boundaries https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/806 [API] 
  - Minor editorial nits https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/823 [API] [editorial] 
  - Minset recieve data - mapping seems strange https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/822 [API] [editorial] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+10/-5/💬3)
  10 pull requests submitted:
  - Suggestion for no fragmentation (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/834 
  - Transport Segmentation (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/833 
  - Make disabling security explicit (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/832 
  - Explain rationale for path > protocol preference (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/831 [API] 
  - Add appendix note about object freeing (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/830 [API] 
  - Fix #809 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/829 
  - Ignore preservation of message boundaries for selection by default. (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/828 
  - Explicitly distinguish Callbacks from Events (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/827 [API] 
  - Clarify applicability of specific properties; fix #789 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/826 
  - Fixes minor editorial nits (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/825 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #771 Clarify Events upon various close / abort calls. (2 by mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/771 [API] 
  - #824 minset appendix: remove sentence about framers (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/824 [API] [editorial] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Explain rationale for path > protocol preference
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/831 [API] 
  - Fix #809
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/829 [API] 
  - Ignore preservation of message boundaries for selection by default.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/828 [API] 
  - Fixes minor editorial nits
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/825 
  - minset appendix: remove sentence about framers
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/824 [API] [editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts