Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+26/-8/💬5)
  26 issues created:
  - Minor editorial nits (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/823 [API] [editorial] 
  - Minset recieve data - mapping seems strange (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/822 [API] [editorial] 
  - B.2.3. unreliable-datagram profile (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/821 [API] 
  - Convenience Functions - options rather than requirements (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/820 [API] [editorial] 
  - EstablishementError or InitiateError? Both names are used. (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/819 [API] [editorial] 
  - 8. Connection Termination - Introduction (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/818 [API] [editorial] 
  - S7.3.3.1. UDP(-Lite)-specific Property: ECN - Motivation (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/817 [API] [editorial] 
  - S7.3.2.2. ReceivedPartial Example (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/816 [API] [editorial] 
  - S7.3.2.1. - send replies and map responses to their requests (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/815 [API] 
  - 7.1.3.3. Ordered Default seems to points to wrong Selection Property (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/814 [API] [editorial] 
  -  6. Managing Connections - overlapping bullets (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/813 [API] [editorial] 
  - S4.2.14. Multipath Transport - why different? (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/812 [API] 
  - S4.2.11. Interface Instance or Type - text clarification needed (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/811 [API] [editorial] 
  - S4.2.7, S4.2.8 Full Checksum Coverage - Names of the Properties do not seem intutive (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/810 [API] [editorial] 
  - S4.2.5. Relation to UDP for Use of 0-RTT Session Establishment and use of safelyReplayable (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/809 [API] 
  - Be more clear about Setting Message Properties on Preconnections and Connections (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/808 [API] 
  - S4.2.3. What makes Configure Per-Message Reliability special? (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/807 [API] [editorial] 
  - S4.2.2. Default for Preservation of Message Boundaries (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/806 [API] 
  - S4.2 Use of recommended  (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/805 [API] 
  - S4: Why are only SecurityParameters optional in NewPreconnection? (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/804 [API] 
  - S3.2.2: Enumeration is a basic type so the two bullets do not read correctly (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/803 [API] [editorial] 
  - S3.2: Reference to single namespace is unclear (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/802 [API] [editorial] 
  - S3.1.3 Wrong event handler in code exampe (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/801 [API] [editorial] 
  - Remove use of the word TAPS? (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/800 [API] [editorial] 
  - 2. Very long bullets are hard to read (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/799 [API] [editorial] 
  - S1.1: Definition of Tuple refers to property before it is defined (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/798 [API] [editorial] 

  5 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #738 argh unbreak circleci again (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/738 
  - #775 There could be more definitions@ (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/775 [API] [Architecture] 
  - #822 Minset recieve data - mapping seems strange (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/822 [API] [editorial] 
  - #184 Replace long author lists with editors (1 by adfalk)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/184 [admin stuff] [wontfix] 
  - #798 S1.1: Definition of Tuple refers to property before it is defined (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/798 [API] [editorial] 

  8 issues closed:
  - Structuring Options as a Tree?: what is an option? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/756 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Is the "candidate tree" concept actually normative? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/743 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Priority property "represents a hierarchy of priorities"? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/779 [API] [editorial] 
  - Priority for single stream https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/790 [API] 
  - Are message framers entangled in a connection group? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/788 [API] 
  - What is "entangled"? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/774 [API] 
  - To me, Safely Replayable text seems unclear ( 7.1.3.4.) https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/780 [API] [editorial] 
  - SCTP Connection Objects description is unclear https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/708 [Implementation] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-8/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - minset appendix: remove sentence about framers (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/824 [API] [editorial] 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #771 Clarify Events upon various close / abort calls. (3 by mwelzl, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/771 [API] 
  - #768 Restructure tree structure (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/768 [Implementation] 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - Restructure tree structure
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/768 [Implementation] 
  - Remove the mention of "hierarchy" in priority text
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/797 [API] 
  - Remove one confusing sentence (#790)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/796 [API] 
  - Fixes around Clone and entanglement
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/794 [API] 
  - Tiny minset fix
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/793 [API] 
  - PR for when a transport system replays messages
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/787 [API] 
  - Proposed editorial changes to abstract and intro
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/786 [API] 
  - SCTP stream mapping, closes #708. (manual re-application of PR #722)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/769 [Implementation] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts