Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:00:04 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-4/💬11)
  2 issues created:
  - Add implementation text for multicast (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/876 [Implementation] 
  - Add examples for ASM and SSM (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/874 

  7 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #865 Should Endpoint Object identifiers be discoverable? (3 by dhobsd, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/865 [API] 
  - #874 Add examples for ASM and SSM (3 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/874 [API] 
  - #864 Are scoped IPv6 address (and zone indexes in particular) supported? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/864 [API] 
  - #842 How does the application express preference for derived endpoints? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/842 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #876 Add implementation text for multicast (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/876 [Implementation] 
  - #815 S7.3.2.1. - send replies and map responses to their requests (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/815 [API] 
  - #791 be more concrete about receiving (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/791 [API] 

  4 issues closed:
  - S7.3.2.1. - send replies and map responses to their requests https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/815 [API] 
  - Add CloseGroup to Mapping template https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/872 [Implementation] 
  - Using Multicast Endpoints https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/852 [API] 
  - Be more clear about Setting Message Properties on Preconnections and Connections https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/808 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-3/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Add more multicast example code (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/875 
  - Remove obsolete example from §9.3.2.1 (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/873 [API] [editorial] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Remove obsolete example from §9.3.2.1
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/873 [API] [editorial] 
  - Resolve #852: text disclaiming multicast rendezvous
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/871 [API] 
  - Clarify Setting Message Properties on Preconnections and Connections
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/853 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts