Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 08:00:04 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-5/💬6)
  1 issues created:
  - How to add/remove endpoints from an existing connection? (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/961 

  4 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #896 ART-ART: Special values in parameters (2 by mwelzl, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/896 [API] 
  - #874 Add examples for ASM and SSM (2 by gorryfair, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/874 [API] 
  - #939 Terminology (our capitalized terms) (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/939 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - #908 ART-ART: Endpoint cannot have multiple identifiers of a same type set (1 by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/908 [wontfix] [API] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Terminology (our capitalized terms) https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/939 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - Arch-Review MW: https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/944 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - We fixed ARCH lets fix Imple https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/958 [Implementation] 
  - We fixed Arch - let's fix API https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/955 [API] 
  - ART-ART: be clearer with RFC 7556 reference https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/915 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+5/-7/💬2)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Be explicit about objects being treated as call-by-value (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/966 
  - Clarify Pooled Connections vs. Connection Groups. Resolves #956. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/965 
  - Special values and update definition of "numeric"; replaces #930. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/964 
  - Arch tidy of mix concerns (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/963 
  - Handle changes to connection endpoints (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/962 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #930 Remove special values and update definition of Numeric (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/930 [API] [editorial] 
  - #950 API: PVD  and other queriable info (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/950 [API] 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Minset: Fixing wrong statement about missing soft error, name cleanup
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/952 [API] 
  - PR to address Arch-Review MW
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/948 
  - Trying to align more with ARCH draft-ietf-taps-impl.md
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/957 [Architecture] 
  - Terms for Transport Services
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/954 [API] [Implementation] 
  - And then there were five authors....
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/960 [Implementation] 
  - And then there were five authors....
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/959 [Architecture] 
  - API: PVD  and other queriable info
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/950 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts