Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-0/💬6)
  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #899 ART-ART: Remove first sentence of API summary (3 by mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/899 [API] [editorial] 
  - #917 ART-ART: high vs. low priority values vs. semantics (2 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/917 [API] [editorial] 
  - #913 ART-ART: Grouping from remote (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/913 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+5/-0/💬0)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Mw api art art priority values (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/928 [API] 
  - Be more specific than "alphanumeric" (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/927 [API] [editorial] 
  - Change first appearance of "cloning" and add forward reference. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/926 
  - Remove a paragraph because it doesn't fit and doesn't add value. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/925 [API] 
  - A few simple editorial fixes from the ART-ART review. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/924 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts