Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 01:55:53 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-0/💬18)
  9 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #917 ART-ART: high vs. low priority values vs. semantics (2 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/917 [API] [editorial] 
  - #915 ART-ART: be clearer with RFC 7556 reference (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/915 [API] 
  - #914 ART-ART: MUST NOT in section 8 paragraph 3 (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/914 [API] 
  - #913 ART-ART: Grouping from remote (5 by gorryfair, mwelzl, rjsparks)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/913 [API] 
  - #899 ART-ART: Remove first sentence of API summary (3 by gorryfair, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/899 [API] [editorial] 
  - #888 ART-ART: Introduce Properties (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/888 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - #881 ART-ART: Check use of normative text (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/881 [Architecture] 
  - #879 ART-ART: Separation of architecture and interface documents (2 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/879 [Architecture] 
  - #672 Perform a final edit pass on all three docs: normalize capitalization/spelling of keywords, formatting, pseudocode syntax, etc. (2 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/672 [API] [Architecture] [Implementation] [ready for text] [editorial] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+15/-0/💬1)
  15 pull requests submitted:
  - Clean-Up architecture (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/938 
  - Address ambiguities how to specify interfaces (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/937 [API] 
  - Saying enough about Connection Groups in ARCH (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/936 
  - s/MUST/SHOULD because else we don't even eat our own dog food  :) (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/935 
  - Explicit context (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/934 
  - Connected UDP (again) (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/933 
  - ARCH Example xompletion of a read call #887 (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/932 
  - Add a Connection to a group at any time, also on the passive side (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/931 
  - Remove special values and update definition of Numeric (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/930 [API] [editorial] 
  - Ensure language can age well, avoid atop and underneath (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/929 [API] [editorial] 
  - Mw api art art priority values (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/928 [API] 
  - Be more specific than "alphanumeric" (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/927 [API] [editorial] 
  - Change first appearance of "cloning" and add forward reference. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/926 
  - Remove a paragraph because it doesn't fit and doesn't add value. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/925 [API] 
  - A few simple editorial fixes from the ART-ART review. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/924 [API] 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #931 Add a Connection to a group at any time, also on the passive side (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/931 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts