Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 01:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-1/💬6)
  1 issues created:
  - How to add/remove endpoints from an existing connection? (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/961 

  4 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #939 Terminology (our capitalized terms) (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/939 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - #908 ART-ART: Endpoint cannot have multiple identifiers of a same type set (1 by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/908 [wontfix] [API] 
  - #896 ART-ART: Special values in parameters (2 by csperkins, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/896 [API] 
  - #874 Add examples for ASM and SSM (2 by csperkins, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/874 [API] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Terminology (our capitalized terms) https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/939 [Architecture] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+5/-0/💬1)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Be explicit about objects being treated as call-by-value (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/966 
  - Clarify Pooled Connections vs. Connection Groups. Resolves #956. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/965 
  - Special values and update definition of "numeric"; replaces #930. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/964 
  - Arch tidy of mix concerns (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/963 
  - Handle changes to connection endpoints (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/962 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #930 Remove special values and update definition of Numeric (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/930 [API] [editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts