Subject: [tcmtf] Some ideas for preparing a successful BoF proposal for Berlin

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:49:33 +0100

Hi all,

With this e-mail I would like to begin a discussion about the tasks we
should deploy so as to prepare a successful BoF proposal for IETF Berlin:

1- We should share the idea with people who would be potentially interested,
in order to ask for their feedback and participation in the BOF. In order to
make it easier, I have prepared these two things. If you want, you can share
them with potentially interested people.

-          The draft of the charter:
<http://diec.unizar.es/~jsaldana/personal/ietf/tcmtf_charter_draft.pdf>
http://diec.unizar.es/~jsaldana/personal/ietf/tcmtf_charter_draft.pdf. It is
also in this message:
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcmtf/current/msg00191.html>
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcmtf/current/msg00191.html

-          A presentation:
<http://diec.unizar.es/~jsaldana/personal/ietf/tcmtf_2013.pdf>
http://diec.unizar.es/~jsaldana/personal/ietf/tcmtf_2013.pdf

2- We should think about what presentations would be interesting for the BOF

3- In addition, we should keep on working on the existing drafts:

                - Improved version of the first draft

                - Mirko is currently preparing a second version of Draft B
(maximum delays and traffic classification methods).

                - Perhaps we could prepare a first version of "the DLR
draft" about TCMTF in satellite and wireless scenarios

Some other ideas?

Best regards,

Jose