Subject: [tcmtf] interest in tcm-tf

From: "Song, Stephen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 13:53:18 -0400

Hi,

I am the founder of Village Telco Ltd (http://villagetelco.org).  We
deliver voice and data over wireless mesh networks.   Is there an
implementable version of tcm-tf available on any platform?  We would be
very interested in trialing it.

Thanks... Steve

-- 
Steve Song
+1 902 529 0046
http://manypossibilities.net
http://villagetelco.org

---

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 21:15:43 -0000

Well, Stephen. we are still in an early stage of tcm-tf. Today we have had a
session in the IETF with the aim of starting the standardization process,
but we would need some time.

If everything goes well, in our research group in University of Zaragoza, we
have some plans for building an open-source implementation that could be
useful for the first stages of standardization.

If you want, I can keep you informed. Our idea is to reuse some already
available implementations of some of the protocols. For example, an
implementation of ROHC is being developed here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rohc/

Of course, if you would like to do an implementation or to collaborate in
ours, it would be fine.

By the way, I have seen your video about "meshpotato" and it seems really
smart.

Best regards and nice to hear from you!

Jose

De: tcmtf [mailto:[email-masked]] En nombre de Song, Stephen
Enviado el: martes, 04 de marzo de 2014 17:53
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: [tcmtf] interest in tcm-tf

Hi, 

I am the founder of Village Telco Ltd (http://villagetelco.org).  We deliver
voice and data over wireless mesh networks.   Is there an implementable
version of tcm-tf available on any platform?  We would be very interested in
trialing it.

Thanks... Steve

-- 
Steve Song

+1 902 529 0046