Subject: [tcmtf] Some comments after the BoF

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 17:43:11 -0000

Hi all,

Today we have had the second WG-forming BoF in London. I think everything
has gone well. I would also like to thank Mirja and Brian for chairing the
session.

You may find the used presentations and materials here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/materials.html#wg-tcmtf

In addition, the minutes will be uploaded soon.

Thanks to those who have participated and commented remotely. I have seen
some movement in the jabber room, which is good for getting more feedback
from people not able to physically attend the meetings. Tomorrow there is
also an (IMHO) interesting BoF: Transport Services, also belonging to
Transport Area. Perhaps some of you may find it interesting and may also
like to participate remotely:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/materials.html#wg-taps

Now we have to wait for the IESG decision. In the meantime, we can keep on
discussing if anyone wants.

Best regards,

Jose