Subject: [tcpinc] Preliminary agenda posted

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:50:12 +0200

Sorry for not being able to submit the agenda for the Honolulu tcpinc
meeting on time. I have been really busy with the IEEE related work,
and didn't have time to concentrate on the IETF work until now.

I posted preliminary agenda few minutes ago, but if anybody has any
other presentations or topics you want us to talk in Honolulu, please
send email to me and Marcelo.

TCP Increased Security (tcpinc) WG Agenda
Friday, November 14, 2014
09:00-11:30 Coral 1

* Administrivia (chairs, 5 minutes)
  - Blue sheets, scribe, minute-taker

* Agenda Bashing (chairs, 5 minutes)

* Summary of related drafts (chairs, 5 minutes)
  - draft-bittau-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-00
  - draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option-01
  - draft-thomson-tcpinc-dtls-00
  
* Protect or not the TCP header fields (chairs, 15 minutes)
  Summary of the discussion on the mailing list

* A decomposition of tcpcrypt (Bob Briscoe, 15 minutes)
  - draft-briscoe-tcpm-inner-space-01
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 16:01:19 +0000

Tero,

My talk should be able to shed some light (a lot of light actually) 
on the header discussion.

So you might want to have the header discussion after my talk.

I'll try to explain on the list as well, before the mtg.

Bob

At 16:50 05/11/2014, Tero Kivinen wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>Tcpinc mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpinc

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                                                  BT

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 20:55:31 +0200

> on the header discussion.

That is good.

> So you might want to have the header discussion after my talk.

Yes, the header discssion will be only after your talk (actually I
need to add that to agenda, done). My presentation would be just
summary of what was discussed on the mailing list i.e. based on the

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcpinc/current/msg00359.html

email. i.e, it just tries to be short summary.

> I'll try to explain on the list as well, before the mtg.

Try to get your slides posted too as soon as possible, so I can check
them and tune my presentation so there will not be that much
overlap...

-- 
[email-masked]