Subject: [tcpinc] WG Action: Conclusion of TCP Increased Security (TCPINC)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 12:39:49 -0700

The TCP Increased Security (TCPINC) WG in the Transport Area has concluded. The IESG contact person is Mirja Kühlewind.

The mailing list will be closed.

With the publication of the two main RFCs the group concluded most of
their charter (actually all of the initial milestones). The only left
milestone on an extended API document was added to the charter later,
in order to separate this part of the on-ongoing work form the
protocol specification itself. However, there is no on-going work on
this milestone right now, and the group is not planning to complete
this document. Therefore the group will close without any further
action on the remaining document.

Closure of the group will also close the mailing list as there has not
been a lot of traffic on the mailing list over the last 1-2 years. As
tcpinc is part of the TCP protocol, any future questions on the
protocol itself or maintenance can be brought to the TCP Maintenance
and Minor Extensions (tcpm) mailing list: [email-masked]

WG: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tcpinc/about/
Charter: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-tcpinc/