Subject: Re: [tcpm] TCP zero window timeout?

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:09:22 -0700

On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 01:36:44PM -0700, Mahesh Jethanandani wrote:
> If not, would it be of interest to this group for me to write a draft,
> describing the changes we made?

Write a draft.

NB: this is the IETF - a standards body.  We care what standards you
want to change to make your hacks compliant with standards, not what
kernel data structures you munged.  If you don't have to change any
standards to operate, we don't have anything to do.

-- 
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc
Unexpected attachment on this mail? See http://www.isi.edu/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:01:07 -0700

> standards to operate, we don't have anything to do.

FYI, that's just as a participant.