Subject: [tcpm] TCP minutes for approval (review before 11 Aug - this Friday)

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:27:11 -0700

The draft TCPM minutes from ietf 66 are up at 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/minutes/tcpm.txt

Please have a look and make sure that things you said are properly
reported.  The deadline fo rthis is Friday 11 Aug 2006.

These are largely from Pasi Sarolahti's phenomenal notes.  Anything that's
messed up is probably from my editing pass.

-- 
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc
Unexpected attachment on this mail? See http://www.isi.edu/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 08:28:50 -0700

> messed up is probably from my editing pass.

I've added text to the status and anti-spoof discussion sections
describing teh plan to take that through a second 2-week WGLC on the
editing discussions that were raised in teh first WGLC.

If that doesn't jibe with your recollections, please speak up.  New
minutes are at the URL above.

---

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:50:01 -0700

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 02:27:11PM -0700, Ted Faber wrote:
> reported.  The deadline for this is Friday 11 Aug 2006.
> 

As a reminder: these are final tomorrow 11 Aug.  If you need to check
them, do so.