Subject: [tcpm] Last Call: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors (TCP's Reaction to Soft Errors) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:13:11 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor 
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:

- 'TCP's Reaction to Soft Errors '
   <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

This is the second IETF last call for this document, to give the IPv6
community
sufficient time to review how this document interacts with dual-stack
hosts.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-08-26. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14290&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:38:45 +0300

FYI, the INT and OPS ADs have requested more time for their  
directorates and WGs to review this draft. Apparently the original  
announcement was missed in the flurry of pre-IETF email. I'm thus  
doing a second IETF last call for this.

Lars

On 2008-8-12, at 17:13, ext The IESG wrote:

> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce