Subject: [tcpm] ICMP attacks draft

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:11:58 -0300

Folks,

(sorry, there was a typo in one of the addresses)

Earlier this year I published a revision of the ICMP attacks draft. 
This last version is available at: 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-03.txt . This 
last version of the document aims at removing any instance of 
language that might  seem to suggest implementation of the described 
counter-measures, rather than simply document them.

I'd like to hear whether there are any remaining issues in the draft 
that I should fix before the document is ready for WGLC.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm