Subject: [tcpm] enhanced TCPM page at tools.ietf.org

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:53:03 +0100 (MEZ)

Folks,

Henrik Levkowetz has implemented extended mapping of Internet Drafts
(by name) to WG in the IETF Tools WG pages.

Now, not only I-Ds containing "-tcpm-" in their name are linked
into the "Related Active Documents" section of the TCPM pages at
    http://tools.IETF.ORG/wg/tcpm/  and
    http://tools.IETF.ORG/wg/tcpm/index.pyht?sort={....}
but also all I-Ds containing "-tcp-".

This should help interested parties to locate work in progress
related to TCP, whether perhaps aiming directly at TCPM or being
dealt with primarily in other WGs -- to the extent draft authors
follow rational 'markup' style in forming draft names.

Similar additions appear in other WG pages of WGs with acronyms
differing from popular protocol acronyms they are dealing with.
For instance, "-dhcp-" now maps to the DHC WG, and "-dns-" maps
to the DNSEXT WG.

WG chairs can request additional mappings if deemed useful,
by contacting the webmaster at tools.ietf.org .

Thanks Henrik for nearly instantaneously implementing this proposal!

Kind regards,
  Alfred.