Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ICMP attacks against TCP
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-10.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2010-01-30

This document discusses the use of the Internet Control Message
Protocol (ICMP) to perform a variety of attacks against the
Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).  Additionally, describes a
number of widely implemented modifications to TCP's handling of ICMP
error messages that help to mitigate these issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.