Subject: [tcpm] draft-simpson-tcpct-00 in RFC Editor queue

From: Alexander Zimmermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:28:18 +0000

Hi William,

do you not think that it's probably a better way to discuss your draft
(http://www.rfc-editor.org/internet-drafts/draft-simpson-tcpct-00.txt)
on TCPM first *before* submitting it to the RFC Editor?

Alex

---

From: William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:15:52 -0400

> on TCPM first *before* submitting it to the RFC Editor?
No, thank you.  This is not a Standards Track document.  It has already
had ample discussion among implementers during the past 6 months.

If folks find errors, please send them to me directly.  Although I have a
local archive of the TCPM list, I don't review it regularly.

Thanks for your interest.

---

From: Alexander Zimmermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:08:23 +0000

Am 24.03.2010 um 19:15 schrieb William Allen Simpson:

> No, thank you.  This is not a Standards Track document.

It doesn't matter... We discuss/standardize also experimental stuff

> It has already

I know. I am LKML aware, however LKML != IETF (TCPM)

Alex