Subject: [tcpm] WGLC for LCD document

From: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:37:23 -0500

This email starts a working group last call in TCPM for the
document on making TCP more robust to long connectivity
disruptions:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-lcd/

As discussed at IETF 77, this has been stable for a while, and
is believed to be complete, aside from checking on how SYNs are
handled and making this clear, as Mark Handley raised.

This WGLC is planned to last for 2 weeks, and end on April 28.
Please send your comments on this document to the TCPM list.

--
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: Alexander Zimmermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:31:56 +0000

Hi all,

> handled and making this clear, as Mark Handley raised.

Copied from the draft:

A.1.  Changes from draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-lcd-00

   o  Editorial changes.

   o  Clarified TCP-LCD's behaviour during connection establishment
      (Thanks to Mark Handley).

So, all is done :-)

> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm