Subject: [tcpm] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Reducing the TIME-WAIT state using TCP timestamps

	Author(s)	: F. Gont
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-6-21
	
This document describes an algorithm for processing incoming SYN
   segments that allows higher connection-establishment rates between
   any two TCP endpoints when a TCP timestamps option is present in the
   incoming SYN segment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.