Subject: [tcpm] Call for agenda items for next IETF meeting

From: David Borman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:11:34 -0500

Hi,

Wes and I are now collecting agenda items for the next IETF meeting.  We've requested a 2 hour slot.  If there are more requests than we have time, we'll then inquire about additional meeting time.

Both Wes and I are planning on being at the meeting.

			-David Borman and Wes Eddy, TCPM co-chairs

---

From: Jerry Chu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:12:15 -0700

Hi David,

I'd like to request a 30 minute slot to present more data from our testbed
study for the IW10 proposal. The exact title is TBD as we're still working
on the tests.

Thanks,

Jerry

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:11 AM, David Borman
<[email-masked]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Wes and I are now collecting agenda items for the next IETF meeting.  We've
> requested a 2 hour slot.  If there are more requests than we have time,
> we'll then inquire about additional meeting time.
>
> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm
>

---

From: "Ilpo Järvinen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 00:09:22 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010, David Borman wrote:

>  Wes and I are now collecting agenda items for the next IETF meeting.  
> We've requested a 2 hour slot.  If there are more requests than we have 
> time, we'll then inquire about additional meeting time.
> 

We'd like to have a 45 mins slot. No title fixed just yet but the content 
will be based on the IW/IRTO study we're currently doing (a small subset
of it was presented in the ICCRG meeting at Maastrich, so along those 
lines).

-- 
 i.