Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-mongazon-tcpm-tcp-rehash-00.txt

From: Bruno Mongazon-Cazavet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:41:44 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Rehash
	Author(s)       : B. Mongazon-Cazavet
	Filename        : draft-mongazon-tcpm-tcp-rehash-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-11

The present specification describes a light extension of the TCP
protocol [RFC793] that allows a TCP transport connection to be
maintained operational whenever the underlying IP network address of
its end-points changes.  This includes situations where a single-
interface host changes its IP address or where a multiple-interface
host diverts a connection from one interface to another.  The
mechanism used to maintain a transport connection in such situations
is based on the capability of both end-points to "Rehash" a TCP
connection (rebuild its lookup key) with a new IP address in a fast
and reliable manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mongazon-tcpm-tcp-rehash-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mongazon-tcpm-tcp-rehash-00.txt