Subject: [tcpm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps-01.txt> (Reducing the TIME-WAIT state using TCP timestamps) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:16:29 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:
- 'Reducing the TIME-WAIT state using TCP timestamps'
  <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps-01.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-12-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

*** Note: *** This document has a downward reference to RFC 1337. 
Please comment during the last call on the appropriateness of
this downref.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.