Subject: [tcpm] Revised version of draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 13:00:47 -0300

Folks,

I have produced a revised version of the aforementioned document, which
I think and hope addresses the WGLC comments sent by Joe Touch, John
Heffner, and Wesley Eddy.

Since I cannot post it at the IETF repository (we're past the draft
submission cut-off), meanwhile I have posted the I-D on my web site:
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/tcp-timestamps/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps-01.txt

Please let me know if this version addresses the issues that you had
raised during the WGLC, and if you think some remain to be addressed,
please specific which ones, and suggest how to address them.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

---

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:41:03 -0300

Folks,

BTW, if you get a "403" error message while trying to access the draft
from my web site, that's probably because you're using wget (*). Please
try a different browser or use the "user-agent" option to "forge" a
different "User-agent" tag. e.g.,

wget --user-agent='Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; OMG MB; Windows
98)'
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/tcp-timestamps/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-timestamps-01.txt

(*) My web-hosting provider is currently blocking "wget" for stupid
reasons. (and yes, I'm in the process of switching to another hosting
provider).

Thanks, and apologizes,
Fernando