Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:44:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RACK: a time-based fast loss detection algorithm for TCP
        Authors         : Yuchung Cheng
                          Neal Cardwell
                          Nandita Dukkipati
                          Priyaranjan Jha
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-08.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document presents a new TCP loss detection algorithm called RACK
   ("Recent ACKnowledgment").  RACK uses the notion of time, instead of
   packet or sequence counts, to detect losses, for modern TCP
   implementations that can support per-packet timestamps and the
   selective acknowledgment (SACK) option.  It is intended to be an
   alternative to the DUPACK threshold approach [RFC6675], as well as
   other nonstandard approaches such as FACK [FACK].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/