Subject: [tcpm] Mirja Kühlewind's Yes on charter-ietf-tcpm-08-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 10:13:00 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-tcpm-08-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-tcpm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a minor change accompany the closure of MPTCP (in the next days). While
we all (ADs and chairs) agree that working on minor extensions or fixes for
MPTCP is in scope already with the old charter text, this update is intended to
also make this explicitly clear to e.g. people from outside the IETF. Therefore
I would like to request to approve this small recharter without external review.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 14:30:26 -0400

Indeed; the change is exactly adding one bullet about MPTCP, and
changing "alternate transports" to "other IETF transports".  If this
isn't the epitome of "approve without external review", then I don't
know what is.

I'm off to ballot "Yes" now.

Barry