Subject: [tcpm] Milestones changed for tcpm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 02:30:06 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit document on a time-based fast loss detection
algorithm for TCP to the IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to April 2020 from March 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit document on Retransmission Timeout Considerations
as Best Current Practice RFC", set due date to May 2020 from May 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit RFC793bis document to the IESG for publication as
Internet Standard", set due date to June 2020 from November 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit document on TCP Control Block Interdependence to
the IESG for publication as Informational RFC", set due date to July 2020
from November 2019.

Changed milestone "Submit specification of more accurate ECN feedback in TCP
to the IESG for publication as an Experimental RFC", set due date to August
2020 from August 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit document on adding Explicit Congestion Notification
(ECN) to TCP Control Packets to the IESG for publication as Experimental
RFC", set due date to September 2020 from August 2018.

Changed milestone "Submit document on a TCP Extended Data Offset Option to
the IESG as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to November 2020 from
August 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tcpm/about/