Subject: [tcpm] FW: [ipr-announce] IPR Disclosure Deutsche Telekom AG's Statement about IPR related to draft-amend-tcpm-mptcp-robe

From: "Scharf, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 07:57:37 +0000

FYI

I forward this e-mail just to ensure that the TCPM WG is aware of the IPR disclosure and its content (e.g., the licensing conditions).

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: ipr-announce <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 6:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ipr-announce] IPR Disclosure Deutsche Telekom AG's Statement about IPR related to draft-amend-tcpm-mptcp-robe

Dear Markus Amend, Jiao Kang:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Multipath
TCP Extension for Robust Session Establishment" (draft-amend-tcpm-mptcp-robe)
was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2020-11-04 and has been posted on
the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4423/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Deutsche Telekom AG's Statement about IPR related to
draft-amend-tcpm-mptcp-robe"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
ipr-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-announce