Subject: [tcpm] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 21:56:10 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 3.1 ]

* "Conceptually, RACK puts a virtual timer for"

  Instead of "puts" perhaps "uses", "keeps", "imagines", or something?

[ section 4 ]

* "a timestamp whose granularity that is finer" ->
  "a timestamp with a granularity that is finer",  or
  "a timestamp whose granularity is finer", perhaps

[ section 9.4 ]

* "sender takes longer time" -> "sender takes a longer time"?

---

From: Yuchung Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 09:57:51 -0800

Thank you for your review to improve the clarity. We'll revise accordingly
"keeps", "a timestamp whose granularity is finer", "takes a longer time".