Subject: [tcpm] Magnus Westerlund's Yes on draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Magnus Westerlund via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 04:46:20 -0800

Magnus Westerlund has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-14: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 1:

In this document, these words will appear
   with that interpretation only when in UPPER CASE.  Lower case uses of
   these words are not to be interpreted as carrying [RFC2119]
   significance.

This addition to the RFC 8174 boiler text appears redundant and can be removed.
I assume it predates RFC 8174.

---

From: Yuchung Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 10:02:29 -0800

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack/
We'll remove this redundant text. Thanks for catching that!